Workshop 1: Commercial Actors: Getting & Keeping an Agent
Have you always thought about pursuing acting commercial work but, don’t have a clue where to start? With many international, domestic and regional commercial credits in Spanish and English, Carmen De La Paz shares a look, from the talents perspective, at being a working commercial actor.
- Answers to these questions and more:
- What makes a good headshot?
- What should I put on my resume?
- How do I get a talent agent to sign me?
- How do I get experience to actually land an agent who will land me a job?
- What does a talent agent expect & how can I help my agent book me more?
- What can I expect at a commercial audition?
Enrolling Now: Thursdays, April 13th & 20th, 2017 @ 5:30 – 4 Hour Workshop: $125.00
Brown Agency Client Discount (for Active Brown Agency Clients): Reserve 3 workshops & receive a 10% package discount
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions: email@example.com
Note: De La Paz Designs & Artisan School reserves the right to cancel a training class due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other events or emergencies beyond our control up to and including the day of class. In the event a class is cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive a full refund of your registration fee or credit towards another class (that is currently being offered on the calendar with future dates). De La Paz Designs & Artisan School will not be responsible for any cancellation costs you may incur, such as airline tickets and/or hotel reservations.