Workshop 2: TV Host Techniques & The “Branding” of a Personality Everybody wants to be a TV Host.
Everybody wants to be a TV Host. Everyone thinks they are a “brand.” Everyone thinks getting in front of a camera is easy. Guess again, being an “On-Camera TV Host” requires skills, a quick study and nerves of steel. It does not happen by accident and with 52 different TV shows on 8 different networks, airing in 18 countries Carmen De La Paz shares the good, the bad and the ugly of being a TV Personality and Host.
What to expect: •
- Different Hosting Platforms Techniques: TV Reality, “Live to Tape” Talk Show, Taped Talks Shows, Internet Projects – in the field and “in studio.”
- How to be your authentic self on-camera.
- What lands an on-camera hosting job?
- And… Oh, yeah - how do you find the jobs?
- What do you need to market yourself?
- Social media strategy. It all plays hand in hand.
- How do other brands become interested in your brand?
- How does one make money on the Internet?
- On-camera exercises with immediate playback and live feedback
Enrolling Now: Fridays, April 14th & 21st, 2017 @ 5:00– 4 Hour Workshop: $150.00
Brown Agency Client Discount (for Active Brown Agency Clients): Reserve 3 workshops & receive a 10% package discount
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions: email@example.com
Note: De La Paz Designs & Artisan School reserves the right to cancel a training class due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other events or emergencies beyond our control up to and including the day of class. In the event a class is cancelled, we will notify you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive a full refund of your registration fee or credit towards another class (that is currently being offered on the calendar with future dates). De La Paz Designs & Artisan School will not be responsible for any cancellation costs you may incur, such as airline tickets and/or hotel reservations.